The most recommended tour in Budapest!
Our private walking tour of Budapest offer guests the chance to see the city on their own terms and at their own pace. Your guide will work with you to design a route that lets you see and learn about the sights you’re most interested in.
Highlights and Themes
- Your group only with a private certified guide
- An interactive tour where you get to ask plenty of questions
- An overview of Hungarian history and culture
- Visit the city’s main sights and discover some hidden ones
- Refreshment stop included
- See Heroes’ Square and City Park and have a look into a spa
- St Stephen’s Basilica with look-out cupola (only for tours start latest 15:00)
- Inner Pest – Opera, Andrassy and Chain Bridge
- Short walk through Buda Castle District – Royal Palace, Fisherman’s Bastion, Matthias Church
- Pick up from your hotel
Dates & Times
All year around – 9:30, 14:00, 17:00 – daily
It is possible to start the tour at different times as well, please contact reservation staff: firstname.lastname@example.org
Private tours can start from your accommodation depending on where you’re staying in the city. If this is not possible, the tour will start at our office listed below.
Absolute Tour Center
1065 Budapest, Lazar street 16,
located right behind the Opera House.
Conclusion point: Tour ends in downtown close to public transportation
Full Tour Description: Private Budapest Walking Tour
Duration: 3.5 hours
First of all, do you want to see the city through the eyes of a local? While discovering and learning about Hungarian culture, sights and customs? Seems like taking one of our Private Budapest Walking Tour is the perfect choice. You’ll meet your private guide at your hotel/accommodation. From here the guide will begin with an introduction to the city before heading out to check out the general sights.
- Visit Heroes’ Square with introduction to the Hungary’s rich history and culture through the chronological line of kings
- Walk in the City Park with Vajdahunyad Castle and a peek into Szechenyi Baths
- Ride the Millennium Metro back to Pest downtown
- Marvel at St Stephen’s Basilica with look-out cupola (only for tours start latest 15:00)
- Take a stroll along Danube Promenade, Chain Bridge
- Explore Inner Central Pest – Opera, Andrassy, Deak Square, Elizabeth Square
- Why not enjoy a coffee with a traditional Hungarian dessert
- go and discover the Buda Castle District – Royal Palace, Fisherman’s Bastion, Matthias Church
One of our local Private Budapest Walking Tours is the best way to see the city. Most noteworthy, our informative and entertaining guides are all certified and highly trained professionals.
Inclusions: Private certified guide. Hotel pick -up. Coffee or soft drink with a traditional Hungarian dessert. The Basilica look-out cupola (only for tours start latest 15:00).
Public transport tickets during the tour. With many stops for photos and questions.
Exclusions: Entry fees to sights and museums except where noted. Food and beverages except where noted. Transport from the conclusion point. Gratuity/tip
The default language of Budapest Walking Tour is English. In addition, this tour is also available in German and French for an additional fee of 30 EUR / tour (not per person). You can add this option during the booking process.
Important notice: Please note, that we cannot guarantee a non-English guide if you book the tour within 72 hours. To make sure if your language is available, please contact us at email@example.com. If you book and the language option is not possible, we will refund you the 30 EUR.
Groups over 15 people please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org