Enjoy a leisurely ride through the heart of downtown Budapest and learn all about the city’s history on an entertaining and interactive private bike tour.
Highlights and Themes
- Your group only with a private certified guide
- Lots of chances to ask questions and interact with the group
- Learn all about Hungarian history and culture
- Flexibility within 4 hours. You can decide the main focus of the tour
- Visit Heroes’ Square and the City Park area
- Cycle around the Opera House, St Stephen’s’ Basilica, the Parliament and Chain Bridge
- Enjoy both Buda and Pest promenade bike lanes and Margaret Bridge
- Ride to Gellert Square, Liberty Bridge, the Market Hall
- A coffee and cake stop is included
Dates & Times
April to October
9:30, 15:30 – daily
Alternatively, we can start the tour at other times during the day. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire.
Meeting and Conclusion Point
Absolute Tour Center
1065 Budapest, Lazar street 16,
located right behind the Opera House.
Duration: 4 hours
Full Tour Description
Budapest’s original and most renowned bike tour is an innovative, entertaining and relaxing way to see city’s most interesting sights and learn a little something about them and their history with one of our expert guides. You’ll get orientated with the city in a more intimate way and get the chance to cycle down grand boulevards and down side streets – a great way to find places to check out on your own later.
Our private bike tour gives you flexibility within the 3.5 hours tour time. Here are some suggestions for what to see:
- Heroes’ Square where you’ll get an introduction to Hungary’s rich history and culture
- City Park where you’ll see Vajdahunyad Castle and peek inside Széchenyi Baths
- Opera House, St Stephen Basilica, Liberty Square, Parliament
- Danube Promenade, Chain Bridge
- Inner Central Pest including sights such as the Opera House, Andrassy Avenue, Deak Square and Elizabeth Square
- Margaret Bridge, Margaret Island
- Buda Castle District – Royal Palace, Fisherman’s Bastion, Matthias Church
- Grand Market Hall, National Museum, Great Synagogue
- A stop for a coffee and traditional Hungarian dessert is included
Our experienced guides will always ride the safest routes with you. Guides reserve the right to make judgement calls on which areas of the city are accessible.
Private English speaking guide, bike hire and optional helmet included during the tour time. Stops for photos and refreshments. Day tour has a stop for coffee or beverage and dessert included.
Entry fees to sights and museums, food and beverages except where noted, transport to the meeting point or from the conclusion point, gratuity/tip.
The default language of our tours is English, but this tour is also available in German and French for an additional fee of 30 EUR / tour (not per person). You can add this option during the booking process.Please note, that we cannot guarantee a non-English guide if you book the tour within 72 hours. To make sure if your language is available, please contact us at email@example.com. If you book and the language option is not possible, we will refund you the 30 EUR.
Baby seats and child bike, tag-a-longs are available. On the reservation form, please tell us your requirements.
Groups over 15 people please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org