- 1 Are hop on hop-off buses worth it?
- 2 How long does the hop on hop-off bus take in Barcelona?
- 3 How long does the hop on hop-off bus take in Paris?
- 4 Is there a hop on hop-off bus in Civitavecchia?
- 5 How much does a Hollywood tour bus cost?
- 6 What is hop on hop off bus tour?
- 7 Can you buy hop on hop off tickets on the bus Barcelona?
- 8 Do you tip in Barcelona?
- 9 How long do you need in Park Guell?
- 10 What is the cheapest way to get around Paris?
- 11 Can you buy hop on hop off tickets on the bus in Paris?
- 12 What’s the best area in Paris to stay?
Are hop on hop-off buses worth it?
I would recommend trying them out especially if you’re traveling alone or visiting for the first time. I usually get the tour bus map and circle the places I want to see beforehand. There’s more to be gained from the experience if your flexible, but make sure to have general plan so that you don’t get stranded!
How long does the hop on hop-off bus take in Barcelona?
Length: 1 or 2 days ( take your pick!) FC Barcelona: As long as you wish. The Camp Nou Experience is 90 minutes long. Length: 72 hours, 96 hours or 120 hours ( take your pick!)
How long does the hop on hop-off bus take in Paris?
8. Paris Hop-On Hop – Off Bus with Access to the Louvre Museum & Seine River Cruise. Enjoy 1 or 2 days of Sightseing in Paris with a 1 or 2 days hop-on hop – off bus ticket. Explore the city at your own pace…
Is there a hop on hop-off bus in Civitavecchia?
The hop-on hop – off buses operate every day from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM, and run every 15-20 minutes for your convenience. The first stop for the hop-on hop – off bus, where the online voucher needs to be validated, is in front of Termini Train Station. Return to Civitavecchia Port at 3:45 PM.
How much does a Hollywood tour bus cost?
Prices range from $35-$70 per person and each tour runs for between 2 – 4 hours on average. If you’re in the market for a different kind of tour, check this list of Hollywood bus tours for a service that fits your needs.
What is hop on hop off bus tour?
The term hop on hop off bus tour comes from being able to hop off at any stop along the route and hop on in the same fashion. The bus tickets that the tours come with generally last for 1-2 days depending on the package you chose.
Can you buy hop on hop off tickets on the bus Barcelona?
Tickets for the Hop On Hop Off bus are available online at this website and at tourism offices in Barcelona. If you buy your tickets online, you ´ll receive 10% discount on the official price and you ´ll avoid the waiting lines in Barcelona.
Do you tip in Barcelona?
In Barcelona and in Spain generally speaking, you do not have to tip, unless you want to. If you feel like tipping, because you feel that you have been very well looked after, then by all means tip 5% for good service and 10% for excellent service, but generally tipping is not expectd and locals do not tip.
How long do you need in Park Guell?
Thank you for your interest in visiting Park Güell. Regarding your question, the average time for visiting the Monumental Zone (where you need a ticket) is 60 minutes. For the free access area of the park, which is quite huge, you need about 1 and a half hour.
What is the cheapest way to get around Paris?
The cheapest, but especially most efficient way of transport to get around Paris is the Velib. You pay a fee of 1,70 EUR for a dayticket or 8 Eur for a week ticket. During the validity of this ticket you can use any bicycle from the velib network. The catch to really travel cheap is to change bikes every 30 minutes.
Can you buy hop on hop off tickets on the bus in Paris?
Buses run every 20 minutes. It’s recommended to buy the tickets online. You can also get tickets from the ticket office near the Opéra at 3 Chaussée d’Antin, 75009 Paris.
What’s the best area in Paris to stay?
The 7 Best Neighborhoods in Paris for Tourists
- Marais. The trendiest neighborhood in Paris, the Marais is defined by the hip Parisians who come to eat, drink, and shop in this uber cool quartier.
- Saint Germain.
- Latin Quarter.
- The 7th.
- South Pigalle.
- The 1st.