- 1 What airline does Viking cruises use?
- 2 Is Viking airplus worth it?
- 3 Does Viking cruise include airfare?
- 4 Where do Viking ships dock in Budapest?
- 5 Are gratuities included on Viking Ocean Cruises?
- 6 Is Viking sailing now?
- 7 Is Viking a luxury cruise line?
- 8 What is the highest rated river cruise line?
- 9 Is Viking the best river cruise?
- 10 Should I use a travel agent for a Viking cruise?
- 11 How much does a Viking River cruise cost?
- 12 What is included on Viking River cruise?
- 13 What hotel does Viking use in Budapest?
- 14 Where does Viking river cruise dock in Moscow?
- 15 Where do Viking cruise ships dock in Amsterdam?
What airline does Viking cruises use?
Viking Air Travel Services At Viking, we never compromise with our choice of airlines and use only quality, scheduled airlines, including British Airways, KLM, Scandinavian Airlines and Lufthansa.
Is Viking airplus worth it?
Viking’s air packages are a great value because they include your transfers between airport and ship or hotel. And when you reserve your air with Viking and purchase Viking’s all-inclusive travel protection coverage, your air travel is covered by the policy as part of your Viking itinerary.
Does Viking cruise include airfare?
Viking River Cruises to Europe with Airfare and more. Indulge yourself on a Viking River Cruise through Europe! All cruises feature up to FREE or Included Airfare, All Meals Onboard, Wine & Beer at Lunch & Dinner, Guided Walking Tours, Free Wi-Fi, up to $1,000 Shipboard Credit per stateroom & more.
Where do Viking ships dock in Budapest?
Your ship is docked at the Viking Pier located between the Elizabeth Bridge and the Chain Bridge on the Pest side of the city. The docking location is at Magdeburg Pier.
Are gratuities included on Viking Ocean Cruises?
Gratuities. Finally, Viking Ocean Cruises will automatically add a service charge of $15 per guest, per day to your shipboard account. These charges will appear on your final invoice at the end of your cruise.
Is Viking sailing now?
Viking Cruises Cancels Sailings Through May It’s now been almost one year since Viking first suspended operations in March 2020, the first cruise line in the world to do so. Viking Cruises preciously announced on December 8, 2020 its extended hold on operations through March 31, 2021.
Is Viking a luxury cruise line?
Cruise Fever fans named Viking “Best Luxury Cruise Line ” in the 2017 Cruise Fever Fan Awards.
What is the highest rated river cruise line?
Below, the reasons why, plus the full list of the best river cruise lines as voted by T+L readers.
- Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection.
- Aqua Expeditions.
- Delfin Amazon Cruises.
- Vantage Deluxe World Travel.
- AmaWaterways. Dining room on an AmaWaterways river cruise ship.
Is Viking the best river cruise?
Perhaps the best known of the river cruise companies, Viking promotes their “longships,” which include large suites and inviting verandas for outdoor dining. Guests enjoy Viking’s destination-focused dining while viewing the scenery along the rivers.
Should I use a travel agent for a Viking cruise?
Viking or Travel Agent. If you already have a travel agent that you use a lot, then that may be the best choice for you. The price for the cruise will be the same, but travel agents can sometimes throw in a little extra incentives, like some shipboard credit.
How much does a Viking River cruise cost?
Prices vary according to the cruise duration and destinations, but typically, they fall within the $1,699 -$4,999 range. Note that there are many Viking River Cruises in Europe that fall under the $2,000 price point, which makes them surprisingly affordable.
What is included on Viking River cruise?
Viking Inclusive Value
- One complimentary shore excursion in every port of call.
- Free Wi-Fi (connection speed may vary)
- Visits to UNESCO Sites.
- Enrichment lectures & Destination Performances.
- Beer, wine & soft drinks with onboard lunch & dinner.
- 24-hour specialty coffees, teas & bottled water.
- Port taxes & fees.
What hotel does Viking use in Budapest?
On this 10-day itinerary, Viking includes a two-day post-cruise stay at the Budapest Hilton as part of the overall journey.
Where does Viking river cruise dock in Moscow?
In Moscow, river cruise ships typically tie up at Moscow’s North Pier, which is some distance from most major attractions.
Where do Viking cruise ships dock in Amsterdam?
Docking Location – De Ruijterkade Ships usually dock along a street called De Ruijterkade, located at the back of the Central Railway Station in Amsterdam.