- 1 Where are Viking Ocean cruise ships registered?
- 2 What hotel does Viking use in Budapest?
- 3 Where does Emerald waterways dock in Budapest?
- 4 How do I get the best deal on a Viking River cruise?
- 5 Where is the Viking Jupiter ship now?
- 6 Is Viking owned by Carnival?
- 7 Does Viking cruises have last minute deals?
- 8 Are Viking River Cruises Worth the money?
- 9 What is the cheapest river cruise?
Where are Viking Ocean cruise ships registered?
For the first time in 10 years, a cruise ship will be registered in the Norwegian International Ship Register (NIS).
What hotel does Viking use in Budapest?
On this 10-day itinerary, Viking includes a two-day post-cruise stay at the Budapest Hilton as part of the overall journey.
Where does Emerald waterways dock in Budapest?
After flying overnight from North America, this afternoon I boarded Emerald Waterways ‘ Emerald Star at her berth in Budapest for a weeklong voyage along the Danube. She is docked opposite the spectacular Hungarian Parliament building on the Buda side of the Danube.
How do I get the best deal on a Viking River cruise?
Here are nine tips to help you get the best value out of your river cruise:
- Book early for selection or book late for discounts.
- Ask questions about what’s included.
- Consider opting for a “French balcony” for more space.
- Compare apples to apples.
- You can save by booking a lower deck cabin.
- Organize a group and save.
Where is the Viking Jupiter ship now?
Viking Jupiter current position Viking Jupiter current location is at Baltic Sea (coordinates 54.48295 N / 13.58588 E) cruising en route to DE MUK.
Is Viking owned by Carnival?
Speaking of independents, that only leaves those lines that may be owned by a larger corporation but are not affiliated with any other cruise brands. These include Disney Cruise Line, MSC Cruises, Silversea Cruises, Star Clippers, Viking Cruises and Windstar Cruises, which was formerly owned by Carnival Corp.
Does Viking cruises have last minute deals?
If you’ve been a reader of our website and newsletter, you’re certain to know that we’ve been offering our clients and readers a fairly stable diet of last – minute, unadvertised specials on Viking River Cruises over the past year.
Are Viking River Cruises Worth the money?
At the end of the day, when it comes to river cruising, you get what you pay for. Viking is certainly not the cheapest option on the water, but, they may just be the best. It may take a bit longer to save for a Viking cruise, but, it is definitely worth it – because YOU are worth it!
What is the cheapest river cruise?
Best Budget River Cruise Lines
- Gate 1 Travel. What it is: An American tour operator, Gate 1 Travel offers river cruises on ships that it owns and charters.
- A-Rosa. What it is: A-Rosa is a German river cruise line that has opened bookings for Americans in recent years.
- Emerald Waterways.
- Vantage Deluxe World Travel.