- 1 What is the weather like on the Danube in November?
- 2 What is the best time for a Danube River cruise?
- 3 Is Budapest good in November?
- 4 What is the best month to take a European river cruise?
- 5 Are water levels low on the Danube?
- 6 What is the best Danube River cruise?
- 7 Which is the most scenic river cruise in Europe?
- 8 What is the best month for a Rhine River cruise?
- 9 How much is a river cruise on the Danube?
- 10 Does it rain in Budapest in November?
- 11 What clothes to pack for Budapest in November?
- 12 Are Budapest thermal baths open in November?
- 13 What is the average cost of a European river cruise?
- 14 Do AAA members get discounts on cruises?
- 15 Where does River Rhine start and end?
What is the weather like on the Danube in November?
Expect rain in varying amounts, but not necessarily every day. It can be pleasant in November and temperatures can be in the tens Celsius but the lovely autumn red and orange colours have turned into winter greys normally by then. Fog is likely around Passau for example.
What is the best time for a Danube River cruise?
The Danube River is a charming destination to visit at almost any time of the year, though most travel experts agree the that best times to take a Danube cruise are Spring (April and May) and Fall (September and October).
Is Budapest good in November?
Budapest is great for visiting in November, if you can handle a little chilly weather. The weather is not as cold as other winter months, and the lack of summer crowds and the sunny skies make visiting the city during this time special.
What is the best month to take a European river cruise?
The European River cruising season runs from March through December, though the best time to take a river cruise in Europe is during the late spring (April-May) or early fall (September- October ).
Are water levels low on the Danube?
Water levels aren’t uniform. That is to say, if there’s low water on the Danube, the entire Danube isn’t affected. In 2014, water levels were too low for many ships to pass between the German cities of Passau and Regensburg. In past years, the stretch heading across the Austria-Hungary border has been problematic.
What is the best Danube River cruise?
Best Danube River Luxury Small Ship Cruises
- Magna on the Danube – Vilshofen to Budapest.
- Magna on the Danube – Budapest to Vilshofen.
- Christmas Markets on the Danube – Cruise Only.
- Christmas Markets on the Danube.
- Gems of the Danube.
- Danube Waltz.
- Grand European Tour: Amsterdam to Budapest.
- The Legendary Danube – Cruise Only.
Which is the most scenic river cruise in Europe?
6 of the best European luxury river cruise lines
- Crystal River Cruises. Crystal took the world of river cruising by storm in 2016 when they blazed into the market, bringing their exacting ocean standards to European river cruising for the first time.
- Tauck River Cruises.
- Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection.
- Scenic River Cruises.
- Viking River Cruises.
What is the best month for a Rhine River cruise?
Best Time to Visit the Regions
|Location||Best Time to Travel|
|Cologne||May, June, July, August, and September|
|Rotterdam||June, July, August, and September|
|Strasbourg||May, June, July, August, and September|
How much is a river cruise on the Danube?
For the peak season, June 19, 2020 Delightful Danube cruise, Crystal lists a brochure fare for an entry level cabin as $11,398 per person, but special offers include a 2-for-1 fare of $5,699 per person and an additional $500 per person for booking “now.” The upgrade pricing reflected in the chart is for upgrading to a
Does it rain in Budapest in November?
The average sliding 31-day rainfall during November in Budapest is essentially constant, remaining about 1.3 inches throughout, and rarely exceeding 2.7 inches or falling below 0.2 inches.
What clothes to pack for Budapest in November?
What to wear in Budapest in November? November and the winter months are particularly cold, so pack warm layers, a coat, gloves, a warm hat and scarf, and to keep your feet warm pack boots with a water-resistant sole.
Are Budapest thermal baths open in November?
Szechenyi Baths is open in winter months, making the thermal bath and pools one of the major attractions and winter things to do in Budapest, Hungary. Not only the indoor, but also the outdoor pools are open in winter. The naturally hot (HOT!)
What is the average cost of a European river cruise?
Europe River Cruise Prices Fares start at about $200 per person, per night, for budget-priced river cruises and range up to $500 per person, per night, for an all-inclusive luxury experience. Cruise tours typically span seven to 21 nights. Seven-night Rhine or Danube cruises are the most affordable.
Do AAA members get discounts on cruises?
CRUISE TODAY. Nobody brings you more value and exclusive amenities than AAA Travel! AAA Members receive exclusive AAA Vacations® Amenities and AAA Member Benefits on all ships and all sailings with Royal Caribbean cruises. Any ship, any sailing and in any category receive Priority Check-In and a bottle of wine.
Where does River Rhine start and end?
It flows from two small headways in the Alps of east-central Switzerland north and west to the North Sea, into which it drains through the Netherlands. The length of the Rhine was long given as 820 miles (1,320 km), but in 2010 a shorter distance of about 765 miles (1,230 km) was proposed.