- 1 Is Budapest hot in June?
- 2 Is July a good time to visit Budapest?
- 3 What is the warmest month in Budapest?
- 4 Does Budapest get hot?
- 5 What should you not wear in Hungary?
- 6 Is June a good time to visit Prague?
- 7 Is Budapest hot in July?
- 8 What is there to do in Budapest in July?
- 9 Does Budapest have a beach?
- 10 Is Budapest humid in summer?
- 11 Is Budapest a safe city?
- 12 Is Budapest better in summer or winter?
- 13 How safe is Hungary?
- 14 How much does it rain in Budapest?
- 15 Does Budapest get cold?
Is Budapest hot in June?
June in Budapest, Hungary, can get quite hot during the daytime. However, there can be a lot of rain during this month as well. The average daytime high temperature is 24°C, while the average nighttime low is a comfortable 14°C.
Is July a good time to visit Budapest?
The best times to visit Budapest are from March to May and September through November. These shoulder seasons are when the weather is idyllic and the city isn’t overcrowded with tourists. Tourists flood the city in summer, despite it being the hottest and wettest of time of year.
What is the warmest month in Budapest?
The hottest day of the year is August 6, with an average high of 81°F and low of 61°F. The cold season lasts for 3.5 months, from November 21 to March 3, with an average daily high temperature below 46°F. The coldest day of the year is January 13, with an average low of 26°F and high of 37°F.
Does Budapest get hot?
The climate of Budapest is continental, with cold winters and warm summers. Winter, from December to February, is cold, with average temperatures around freezing (0 °C or 32 °F) or slightly below.
What should you not wear in Hungary?
Tourist Alert: What Not to Wear in Budapest, Hungary
- Dirty Shoes or Trainers. Since we take public transportation practically everyday, we get to see a lot of footwear.
- Colourful Winter Coats. When the temperatures drop, I ‘ve always liked to beat the gloom with a bold coloured coat.
- Baseball Caps.
- Sweatsuits, Tracksuits and Yoga Pants.
- Other Tourist Giveaways.
Is June a good time to visit Prague?
In general, your best chance of nice weather is in late spring and early fall, i.e. in the second half of May and the months of June and September. If you like it hot, you should visit in July and August, Prague’s warmest and statistically driest months.
Is Budapest hot in July?
July, like June, in Budapest, Hungary, is a moderately hot summer month, with average temperature ranging between min 16.8°C (62.2°F) and max 28°C (82.4°F).
What is there to do in Budapest in July?
The 10 Best Things To Do in Budapest in Summer
- Ride the wave at the Gellért Spa.
- Chill with a fröccs on PONTOON’s Urban Beach.
- Find your own freedom on Liberty Bridge.
- Feel the vibe at Sziget, the Island of Freedom.
- Seek out Budapest’s al fresco art.
- Admire the city from the Danube.
- Cycle to an urban oasis.
- Hunt for a vintage bargain at Ecseri Flea Market.
Does Budapest have a beach?
The first and most obvious choice is Budapest’s ‘seaside’ resort, Lupa Beach. The resort aims to offer a true “seaside feeling” near the city with crystal clear water, white sand, palm trees, and sunshades, and can accommodate 10,000 people at a time.
Is Budapest humid in summer?
Budapest’s climate is humid continental. Summers are hot and winters cold, dry, but relatively short. Discover the best time of year to visit Budapest. The Danube River runs through Budapest, which means that the city’s climate is humid continental.
Is Budapest a safe city?
The location score of 76 makes Budapest a safe city, especially for tourists. Minor crime acts are present, but very little standard precaution can make your stay safe. There are not violent criminal acts against tourists. Travelers just need to avoid areas that are risky for walking alone at night.
Is Budapest better in summer or winter?
Summer in Budapest gets all the love, but Budapest in the winter is especially beautiful (and less crowded). The summer in Budapest is long and hot, fall crisp and bright, and spring generally sunny. But winter has its offerings too, with sprinklings of snow only enhancing the city’s enchanting skyline.
How safe is Hungary?
Although Hungary is generally a safe place to visit, you should use caution and stay alert. Be especially careful in train stations, crowded tourist areas, crowded buses, trams, and metros. You should avoid demonstrations and political rallies.
How much does it rain in Budapest?
|Quick Climate Info|
|Coldest Month||January (31 °F avg)|
|Wettest Month||May (0.99″ avg)|
|Windiest Month||April (8 mph avg)|
|Annual precip.||7.21″ (per year)|
Does Budapest get cold?
Weather in Hungary in winter can vary from year to year. Usually January is the coldest month, with daily temperatures around between -5°C (23°F) and 0°C (32°F). Sometimes we have very cold weather lasting for a few days, with temperatures around -10 (14°F).