- 1 What happened in Budapest with Black Widow and Hawkeye?
- 2 Why do Hawkeye and Black Widow talk about Budapest?
- 3 Do we find out what happened in Budapest in Black Widow movie?
- 4 Will we ever know what happened in Budapest?
- 5 Is Natasha in love with Clint?
- 6 Who is the weakest avenger?
- 7 Did Natasha and Hawkeye date?
- 8 What did Natasha whisper to Barton at the end of Avengers?
- 9 How did Clint Barton and Natasha Romanoff meet?
- 10 Who is Black Widow in love with?
- 11 Did Hawkeye kill black widow?
- 12 Is Hawkeye and Black Widow related?
- 13 Is taskmaster a Hawkeye?
- 14 Who is the strongest Avenger?
- 15 How did Black Widow die?
What happened in Budapest with Black Widow and Hawkeye?
Black Widow & Hawkeye Fought Taskmaster In Budapest One of the most popular theories surrounding the events of the city suggests that Natasha and Clint were in Budapest when they first fought Taskmaster. operation that Nat and Clint were sent on well before we were introduced to the MCU with the events of The Avengers.
Why do Hawkeye and Black Widow talk about Budapest?
The Black Widow and Hawkeye were sent on a mission to the Hungarian capital as agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. During the mission, they were involved in a situation that would later be remembered by Romanoff during the Battle of New York, a fight she said reminded her of Budapest.
Do we find out what happened in Budapest in Black Widow movie?
Black Widow is not about what happened in Budapest, but it’s a huge jumping-off point for us to understand the heaviness of Natasha’s burden.
Will we ever know what happened in Budapest?
The Budapest story first cropped up in the 2012 movie The Avengers. At the time, Hawkeye and Natasha made a joke about a mission in Budapest, though they never revealed what happened.
Is Natasha in love with Clint?
While never explicitly stated in the films leading up to Avengers: End Game, Natasha Romanoff and Clint Barton have a romantic connection, though they couldn’t consummate it for various reasons.
Who is the weakest avenger?
MCU: 5 Most Powerful Members of the Avengers (& 5 of the Weakest)
- 1 Weakest: Captain America.
- 2 Strongest: Thor.
- 3 Weakest: Winter Soldier.
- 4 Strongest: Vision.
- 5 Weakest: Falcon.
- 6 Strongest: Scarlet Witch.
- 7 Weakest: Black Widow.
- 8 Strongest: Doctor Strange.
Did Natasha and Hawkeye date?
Similar to the MCU variation of the characters, they aren’t romantic. Instead, the two are strictly platonic. During this time, Black Widow has a dalliance with Iron Man and Hawkeye maintains a normal relationship with a civilian.
What did Natasha whisper to Barton at the end of Avengers?
“Sometimes when you win, you actually lose. Sometimes when you lose, you actually win. And sometimes when you win or lose, you actually tie. And sometimes when you tie, you actually win or lose.”
How did Clint Barton and Natasha Romanoff meet?
Natasha, originally a villain in early comics canon, convinced a young, impressionable Clint to join her and help her further her plans. Clint quickly fell for her and followed her lead, and while she was only manipulating him at first, she eventually developed feelings for him too.
Who is Black Widow in love with?
Black Widow’s first romantic relationship was with a soldier named Nikolai, who she met while both were serving with the Russian Army during WWII. There is no backstory about the young soldier, but Natasha and Nikolai fell in love and were eventually married.
Did Hawkeye kill black widow?
In the Avengers it is revealed that Hawkeye was sent to kill the Black Widow, but he made another call. It was Clint saving Natasha. In every sense of the word. He saved her life.
While she has a relationship with all of the OG Avengers, Hawkeye is truly her family in the MCU. What’s more, it should illuminate their emotional scene in Avengers: Endgame. Since Black Widow has been featured in so many Marvel franchises, she’s had a close relationship with Hulk, Iron Man, and Captain America.
Is taskmaster a Hawkeye?
No where in the comics has there been a storyline where Clint is taskmaster. And while yes, Clint was a villain with Nat b4 in the comics, his villain name was Hawkeye. The fact that this takes place after civil war, makes him the taskmaster impossible.
Who is the strongest Avenger?
2. Captain Marvel. A lot of you will wonder why Captain Marvel isn’t the first on this list, and we get that! Even Kevin Feige himself has stated that Captain Marvel is the strongest of the Avengers, and if we were looking at the comics, she would definitely be on top.
How did Black Widow die?
Black Widow met an untimely and tragic end halfway through Avengers: Endgame, sacrificing herself on Vormir so that Hawkeye could retrieve the Soul Stone. Hulk later volunteered to wear the Infinity Gauntlet to counteract the effects of Thanos’ snap, but was unable to bring Natasha back.