- 1 How do I get from Warsaw to Budapest?
- 2 How far is Warsaw from Budapest?
- 3 How long is the train ride from Warsaw to Budapest?
- 4 Is Warsaw cheap to visit?
- 5 Is there a direct train from Krakow to Budapest?
- 6 How do I get from Warsaw to Prague?
- 7 How long is the train ride from Warsaw to Prague?
- 8 How far is Budapest from Poland?
- 9 How do I get from Krakow to Warsaw?
- 10 How many days do you need in Budapest?
- 11 How do you get from Krakow to Budapest?
- 12 How long is a train ride from Vienna to Budapest?
- 13 Is Warsaw or Krakow better?
- 14 Is Warsaw worth seeing?
- 15 How much is a meal in Warsaw?
How do I get from Warsaw to Budapest?
It takes an average of 13h 4m to travel from Warsaw to Budapest by train, over a distance of around 336 miles (541 km). There are normally 6 trains per day travelling from Warsaw to Budapest and tickets for this journey start from €38.90 when you book in advance.
How far is Warsaw from Budapest?
The distance between Warsaw and Budapest is 545 km. The road distance is 858.7 km.
How long is the train ride from Warsaw to Budapest?
The average journey time by train between Warsaw and Budapest is 13 hours and 59 minutes, with around 7 trains per day.
Is Warsaw cheap to visit?
1. You can visit Warsaw on a budget. Poland is a cheap destination for budget travellers from the UK and even though it’s a capital city, Warsaw has plenty of cheap or free things to do. Expect to pay around 22 PLN for a good pint of beer in a craft bar, and around 45 PLN for a main meal in an average Warsaw restaurant
Is there a direct train from Krakow to Budapest?
Direct train Krakow – Budapest The most convenient and comfortable way to travel between Krakow and Budapest is to catch the direct night train, the “Chopin”. This train carries have 2nd class seats, couchettes, and sleeping cars with 1-, 2- or 3- person standard compartments.
How do I get from Warsaw to Prague?
The fastest way to travel from Warsaw to Prague is by plane. There are about 30 flights that leave daily from Warsaw Chopin Airport (WAW) and arrive at the Prague Vaclav Havel Airport (PRG), 7 of which are direct flights. The average flight has at least one transfer and takes about 5 hours to arrive at the destination.
How long is the train ride from Warsaw to Prague?
The average journey time by train between Warsaw and Prague is 10 hours and 28 minutes, with around 11 trains per day.
How far is Budapest from Poland?
The distance between Poland and Budapest is 505 km.
How do I get from Krakow to Warsaw?
Train: Train travel between Krakow and Warsaw is available more than 20 times per day. PKP Intercity operates direct trains at least every 2 hours, and twice per hour at peak times. Journey time goes from 3 hours to 4 hours and 20 minutes. Trains depart from Krakow Glowny and the arrival station is Warsaw Central.
How many days do you need in Budapest?
If you are wondering how many days in Budapest you need, two days is adequate to see the whole city, as long as you’re efficient. Three days will allow you to get to more of the top attractions at a slower pace. You can add a fourth day if you want plenty of time to relax.
How do you get from Krakow to Budapest?
Budapest to Krakow by train The train from Budapest to Krakow is operated by Polrail, with train tickets from Budapest to Krakow costing €52-104 on average for the 9 hour trip. The distance from Budapest to Krakow is about 400 kilometers. Trains have bathrooms on board, and usually offer a dining car.
How long is a train ride from Vienna to Budapest?
The average journey time by train between Vienna and Budapest is 4 hours and 9 minutes, with around 18 trains per day.
Is Warsaw or Krakow better?
In general, Warsaw is a larger city that is more spread out and cosmopolitan. Krakow, on the other hand, is much more compact but still gets the bulk of the tourist attention. While Warsaw is larger and more sophisticated, most foreign visitors go to Krakow, the most popular tourist destination in Poland.
Is Warsaw worth seeing?
Warsaw offers so many things to do and see and has everything you want when you’re going on a city break; incredible landmarks; beautiful old town streets and squares; lively parks and gardens; cool museums; hearty local food; vibrant nightlife.
How much is a meal in Warsaw?
While meal prices in Warsaw can vary, the average cost of food in Warsaw is zł72 per day. Based on the spending habits of previous travelers, when dining out an average meal in Warsaw should cost around zł29 per person. Breakfast prices are usually a little cheaper than lunch or dinner.