- 1 How long is the train ride from Berlin to Budapest?
- 2 How do I get from Budapest to Berlin?
- 3 How many days do you need in Budapest?
- 4 Can I travel from Budapest to Berlin?
- 5 Where can I go by train from Berlin?
- 6 How much is a train ticket from Berlin to Munich?
- 7 How far is Budapest from Munich by train?
- 8 How do I get from Budapest to Prague?
- 9 How do you get from Vienna to Budapest?
- 10 Should I visit Budapest or Prague?
- 11 What is the best time to visit Budapest?
- 12 Which city is more interesting Prague or Budapest?
How long is the train ride from Berlin to Budapest?
The average journey time by train between Berlin and Budapest is 14 hours and 47 minutes, with around 18 trains per day.
How do I get from Budapest to Berlin?
The best way to get from Budapest to Berlin is to fly which takes 15h 2m and costs 11 000 Ft – 60 000 Ft. Alternatively, you can train, which costs 17 000 Ft – 20 000 Ft and takes 11h 2m, you could also bus, which costs 14 000 Ft – 21 000 Ft and takes 15h 11m.
How many days do you need in Budapest?
If you are wondering how many days in Budapest you need, two days is adequate to see the whole city, as long as you’re efficient. Three days will allow you to get to more of the top attractions at a slower pace. You can add a fourth day if you want plenty of time to relax.
Can I travel from Budapest to Berlin?
You can travel from Budapest to Berlin on ÖBB trains. When you search for times and tickets, we might also show you some other options with multiple connections or operators if they’re available.
Where can I go by train from Berlin?
5 day trips from Berlin by train
- Potsdam. Just 30 mins from the city centre by train, the peace and quiet of Potsdam is a welcome break from busy Berlin.
- Pfaueninsel Island, Berlin. Just 15 mins from Berlin city centre by train, it’s hard to find a more tranquil spot than Pfaueninsel.
- Tropical Islands Resort, Krausnick.
- Spreewald, Lübbenau.
How much is a train ticket from Berlin to Munich?
Berlin to Munich train – Tickets from USD 34.00 – Buy on Rail Europe.
How far is Budapest from Munich by train?
It takes an average of 8h 28m to travel from Budapest to Munich by train, over a distance of around 350 miles (564 km).
How do I get from Budapest to Prague?
All Budapest to Prague trains are run by České Dráhy. All Budapest to Prague trains are direct, depart from Budapest Keleti train station and arrive at Prague’s hlavní nádraží train station. Journey Time: The Budapest to Prague train journey takes as little as 6 hours and 43 minutes to arrive in Prague.
How do you get from Vienna to Budapest?
It takes an average of 3h 31m to travel from Budapest to Vienna by train, over a distance of around 133 miles (214 km). There are normally 20 trains per day travelling from Budapest to Vienna and tickets for this journey start from €14.90 when you book in advance.
Should I visit Budapest or Prague?
If you are short on time, Prague will be the better choice seeing as it’s a smaller, walkable city with better day trip options. If you have a little more time and happen to love food, Budapest will give you a few more options to fill your days, plus, the thermal spas are world-class.
What is the best time to visit Budapest?
The best times to visit Budapest are from March to May and September through November. These shoulder seasons are when the weather is idyllic and the city isn’t overcrowded with tourists. However, the climate is always relatively mild, with temperatures rarely exceeding bearable levels.
Which city is more interesting Prague or Budapest?
Budapest is a significantly larger city than Prague with roughly 1.7 million inhabitants over 1.2 million. Prague feels like a very compact city where most important sights are within a very short distance. The winner of this category is Prague, because all its beautiful sights are so easily accessible.