- 1 How do I get from Budapest to Brasov?
- 2 How much is the train from Bucharest to Brasov?
- 3 Is there a train from Budapest to Croatia?
- 4 How do I get from Budapest to Transylvania?
- 5 Is Bucharest worth visiting?
- 6 How many days do you need in Brasov?
- 7 How long is the train ride from Budapest to Croatia?
- 8 Is there a train from Budapest to Dubrovnik?
- 9 Is it worth visiting Zagreb?
- 10 How do I get from Bucharest to Budapest?
- 11 How far is Budapest from Romania?
- 12 How far is Transylvania from Bucharest?
How do I get from Budapest to Brasov?
Train, train to Oradea, fly to Bucharest Otopeni, bus • 10h 37m
- Take the train from Budapest -Nyugati to Puespoekladany.
- Take the train from Puespoekladany to Biharkeresztes.
- Fly from Oradea (OMR) to Bucharest Otopeni (OTP) OMR – OTP.
- Take a shuttle bus from Otopeni Airport to Brasov.
How much is the train from Bucharest to Brasov?
Bucharest to Brasov train price The IR train usually costs around 50 RON ($14) but it’s best to check the price on cfrcalatori.ro (use the steps mentioned above).
Is there a train from Budapest to Croatia?
Travelling from Budapest to Croatia There are several direct trains per day from Budapest station to Zagreb, with the journey taking between 6 and 6 and a half hours. From Zagreb, you can then take a train or bus to your required destination in Croatia.
How do I get from Budapest to Transylvania?
The best way to get from Budapest to Transylvania is to bus which takes 11h 45m and costs 18 000 Ft – 26 000 Ft. Alternatively, you can train, which costs 14 000 Ft – 19 000 Ft and takes 13h 13m.
Is Bucharest worth visiting?
The truth is, Bucharest is an interesting, bustling, and entertaining city. To truly appreciate Bucharest, you need to really understand it; and that understanding won’t come over the course of a 3-day stay here. For travelers coming to Romania for the first time, Bucharest is not worth visiting.
How many days do you need in Brasov?
Most travellers spend no more than a couple of hours or a half day in Brasov as part of a tour to the nearby castles. If travelling on a really tight schedule, that’s better than not see Brasov at all of course. However, the city is extremely charming and you’d need at least two days to fully appreciate it.
How long is the train ride from Budapest to Croatia?
Traveling from Budapest to Croatia by train The average travel time by train between Budapest and Zagreb is 6 hours and 30 minutes.
Is there a train from Budapest to Dubrovnik?
Travel options You can get from Budapest to Dubrovnik by train, bus or flight.
Is it worth visiting Zagreb?
Zagreb is worth visiting if you like: Riding a packed carriage will give you a flavour of the local life. But you can just as easily explore the historic centre on foot. Walking is one of the greatest things you can do in Zagreb. The Upper Town dimly lit narrow streets will draw you in on a romantic quest.
How do I get from Bucharest to Budapest?
The best way to get from Budapest to Bucharest is to bus via Népliget M which takes 9h 25m and costs 19 000 Ft – 26 000 Ft. Alternatively, you can train, which costs 6 500 Ft – 19 000 Ft and takes 15h 49m.
How far is Budapest from Romania?
Distance from Romania to Budapest is 485 kilometers. This air travel distance is equal to 301 miles. The air travel (bird fly) shortest distance between Romania and Budapest is 485 km= 301 miles.
How far is Transylvania from Bucharest?
The distance between Bucharest and Transylvania is 276 km. The road distance is 376 km.