- 1 How many days do you need in Budapest and Prague?
- 2 Can you do Berlin in 2 days?
- 3 How far is Budapest from Berlin?
- 4 Is Budapest cheaper than Prague?
- 5 Should I visit Budapest or Prague?
- 6 What is the best time to visit Budapest?
- 7 Can you walk around Berlin easily?
- 8 What to do in Berlin on weekends?
- 9 What to do in Berlin locals?
- 10 How long is a train ride from Vienna to Budapest?
- 11 How far is Germany from Budapest?
- 12 Is Germany close to Hungary?
- 13 Is Vienna or Budapest better?
- 14 Which is better Budapest or Krakow?
- 15 Is Prague similar to Budapest?
How many days do you need in Budapest and Prague?
However, if you ‘re trying to work Budapest into a greater European itinerary, 3 days in Budapest is the perfect amount of time for a first overview of the city: you ‘ll see the bulk of the major sights and attractions, get a taste of the nightlife, and have enough time to fall just enough in love with the city that you
Can you do Berlin in 2 days?
Make the most of your weekend by inspecting our 2 – day itinerary of Berlin, and explore its top attractions, areas, museums in just 48 hours. This 48-hour itinerary is perfect for those travelers visiting the capital of Germany during a weekend.
How far is Budapest from Berlin?
Berlin to Budapest by train
|Journey time||From 11h 2m|
|Distance||427 miles ( 687 km )|
|Frequency||13 trains per day|
Is Budapest cheaper than Prague?
If we compare these two cities with London, rather than New York, we see that, for example, rent in Prague is 63% cheaper and a massive 75% cheaper in Budapest.
Should I visit Budapest or Prague?
If you are short on time, Prague will be the better choice seeing as it’s a smaller, walkable city with better day trip options. If you have a little more time and happen to love food, Budapest will give you a few more options to fill your days, plus, the thermal spas are world-class.
What is the best time to visit Budapest?
The best times to visit Budapest are from March to May and September through November. These shoulder seasons are when the weather is idyllic and the city isn’t overcrowded with tourists. However, the climate is always relatively mild, with temperatures rarely exceeding bearable levels.
Can you walk around Berlin easily?
Central Berlin is easy to walk or bike if you want to be a little more active and experience as much of the beautiful city as possible.
What to do in Berlin on weekends?
48 hours in Berlin: the weekend guide with all the must-see
- Day 1 in Mitte: take in all the city centre sights. Berlins Brandenburg Gate in sunset © visitBerlin, Foto: Dagmar Schwelle.
- Day 2 in City West: take a stroll through history.
- Midday: City West and shopping on Ku’damm.
- Afternoon: art and culture around Charlottenburg Palace.
- Museums at Charlottenburg Palace.
What to do in Berlin locals?
50 Awesome Things to Do in Berlin: Recommended by Locals!
- Berlin Cathedral.
- Many of Berlin’s most famous sights can be seen from the river.
- Tempelhof Airport.
- Reichstag, the seat of Germany’s Parliament.
- Entrance to the Neues Museum.
- Pergamon Museum.
- Brandenburg Gate.
- Sanssoucci Palace.
How long is a train ride from Vienna to Budapest?
The average journey time by train between Vienna and Budapest is 4 hours and 9 minutes, with around 18 trains per day.
How far is Germany from Budapest?
The distance between Budapest and Germany is 741 km. The road distance is 871.4 km.
Is Germany close to Hungary?
Germany – Hungary relations are the relations between Germany and Hungary, two member states of the European Union and the NATO. Both countries have a long shared history. Germany has an embassy in Budapest.
Is Vienna or Budapest better?
When it comes to just straight-up staring at (and photographing) the cityscape, the Budapest vs Vienna contest is clear: Budapest wins, hands down. While Vienna is a beautiful and regal city, from above, it tends to appear quite modern and is set against a flat setting that doesn’t add a lot of texture.
Which is better Budapest or Krakow?
While Budapest is a bustling metropolis that serves as Hungary’s capital, Krakow is a smaller and more provincial city. In fact, Budapest is twice as large as Krakow. But it’s also a much quieter and slower city – a better pick if you’re looking for a relaxing spot.
Is Prague similar to Budapest?
Budapest is a significantly larger city than Prague with roughly 1.7 million inhabitants over 1.2 million. Prague feels like a very compact city where most important sights are within a very short distance. The winner of this category is Prague, because all its beautiful sights are so easily accessible.