- 1 How long is the train from Budapest to Istanbul?
- 2 How do I get from Istanbul to Budapest?
- 3 How far is Budapest from Istanbul?
- 4 Can I go to Istanbul by train?
- 5 Is Budapest close to Turkey?
- 6 How do I get from Bucharest to Istanbul?
- 7 How do I get from Istanbul to Athens?
- 8 Is Turkey close to Hungary?
- 9 Where is the country Hungary?
- 10 How much is train from London to Istanbul?
- 11 How long is the train ride from Paris to Istanbul?
- 12 How do I buy a train ticket in Istanbul?
How long is the train from Budapest to Istanbul?
The cheapest way to get from Budapest to Istanbul is to train and night train which costs 11 000 Ft – 27 000 Ft and takes 34h 20m.
How do I get from Istanbul to Budapest?
The best way to get from Istanbul to Budapest is to fly which takes 3h 17m and costs 850 ₺ – 1.600 ₺. Alternatively, you can bus via Haskovo, which costs 480 ₺ – 650 ₺ and takes 23h 16m.
How far is Budapest from Istanbul?
Istanbul, Turkey ↔ Budapest, Hungary = 663 miles = 1067 km.
Can I go to Istanbul by train?
By Train. There are direct sleeper trains from Greece, Bulgaria and Romania into Istanbul run by the Turkish State Railways. You can travel from London or Paris to Istanbul by train.
Is Budapest close to Turkey?
How far is it from Budapest to Turkey? It is 1596 km from Budapest to Turkey. It is approximately 1319.9 km to drive.
How do I get from Bucharest to Istanbul?
The best way to get from Bucharest to Istanbul is to fly which takes 4h 7m and costs $110 – $280. Alternatively, you can bus, which costs $50 – $65 and takes 11h 16m.
How do I get from Istanbul to Athens?
The best way to get from Istanbul to Athens is to fly which takes 2h 59m and costs 600 ₺ – 2.000 ₺. Alternatively, you can bus, which costs 160 ₺ – 230 ₺ and takes 17h 22m.
Is Turkey close to Hungary?
Distance from Hungary to Turkey is 1,568 kilometers. This air travel distance is equal to 974 miles. The air travel (bird fly) shortest distance between Hungary and Turkey is 1,568 km= 974 miles.
Where is the country Hungary?
GEOGRAPHY. Roughly the size of the state of Indiana, Hungary is a landlocked country in central Europe bordered by Slovakia and Austria to the north, Ukraine and Romania to the east, Slovenia to the west, and Croatia and Serbia to the south.
How much is train from London to Istanbul?
The train ticket on the Railjet day train costs from 44 euros. On the night train, a ticket in a seat car costs from 29 euros, in a couchette car from 49 euros and in a sleeper car from 69 euros.
How long is the train ride from Paris to Istanbul?
Trains London <> Istanbul
|Booking horizon||3 months|
|Main route 1||Paris, Munich (Germany), Budapest (Hungary), Bucharest (Romania), Istanbul|
|Main route 2||Paris, Zurich (Switzerland), Zagreb (Croatia), Belgrade (Serbia), Sofia (Bulgaria), Istanbul|
How do I buy a train ticket in Istanbul?
- Call center (444 82 33): You can buy tickets which are available online, also via call center.
- Train stations: Most of the train stations have ticket offices.
- Post offices: Click for post offices where you can buy train tickets.