- 1 How do you get from Frankfurt to Budapest?
- 2 How far is Budapest from Frankfurt?
- 3 Does Eurostar go to Frankfurt?
- 4 How can I get cheap train tickets in Germany?
- 5 How far is Budapest from Germany?
- 6 Is Frankfurt worth visiting?
- 7 How much is a train ticket from London to Germany?
- 8 Which airlines fly from UK to Frankfurt?
- 9 Are trains expensive in Germany?
- 10 Are online train tickets cheaper?
- 11 How much are train tickets in Germany?
How do you get from Frankfurt to Budapest?
It takes an average of 13h 15m to travel from Budapest to Frankfurt (Main) Hbf by train, over a distance of around 505 miles (813 km). There are normally 15 trains per day travelling from Budapest to Frankfurt (Main) Hbf and tickets for this journey start from $58.77 when you book in advance.
How far is Budapest from Frankfurt?
The shortest distance (air line) between Budapest and Frankfurt is 504.32 mi (811.63 km).
Does Eurostar go to Frankfurt?
You’ll travel to Frankfurt on an Any German Station ticket, which covers your Eurostar journey to Brussels, plus the Deutsche Bahn train to Frankfurt. You don’t need a seat booking – just hang on to your ticket, hop on a train and take a seat.
How can I get cheap train tickets in Germany?
4 easy ways to save on train tickets in Germany
- Book early on the Bahn website. The only sure-fire method of saving money on German trains is to book your travel as early as possible directly through the website of the German railway, Deutsche Bahn (bahn.de).
- Research a BahnCard.
- Buy “group tickets ” and save.
- Get a refund if you arrive late.
How far is Budapest from Germany?
The distance between Budapest and Germany is 741 km. The road distance is 871.4 km.
Is Frankfurt worth visiting?
Frankfurt is very much worth your time to visit. Depending on your interests, there are about 20 museums you could visit, and depending on the date there may well be a great fest you could go to.
How much is a train ticket from London to Germany?
It takes an average of 16h 20m to travel from London to Berlin by train, over a distance of around 576 miles (927 km). London to Berlin by train.
|Journey time||From 9h 6m|
|Distance||576 miles (927 km)|
|Frequency||4 trains per day|
Which airlines fly from UK to Frankfurt?
Direct from United Kingdom
|British Airways flights||Ryanair flights|
|Lufthansa flights||bmi regional flights|
Are trains expensive in Germany?
Taking trains in Germany can be expensive, though most locals don’t pay the full fare. For those traveling within Germany for a longer period of time, consider one of Deutsche Bahn’s annual discount cards, which provide either 25%, 50%, or 100% off of the cost of all train tickets purchased within one year.
Are online train tickets cheaper?
It is much cheaper to buy train tickets online rather than at the ticket office, as you will normally only get pricier walk-up fares here.
How much are train tickets in Germany?
Well, an adult 6-day 2nd class pass costs $343, roughly €200, that works out at €33 per day. You could go online at www.bahn.de 2-3 months ahead and buy a long-distance train ticket in advance from just €29, limited refunds or changes to travel plans. But imagine you wanted to make two such journeys a day, not one.