The most recommended tour in Budapest!
Our private walking tour of Budapest offer guests the chance to see the city on their own terms and at their own pace. Your guide will work with you to design a route that lets you see and learn about the sights you’re most interested in.
Highlights and Themes
- Your group only with a private certified guide
- An interactive tour where you get to ask plenty of questions
- An overview of Hungarian history and culture
- Visit the city’s main sights and discover some hidden ones
- Pick up from your hotel
Dates & Times
All year around – 9:30, 14:00, 17:00
It is possible to start the tour at different times as well, please contact reservation staff: firstname.lastname@example.org
Private tours can start from your accommodation depending on where you’re staying in the city. If this is not possible, the tour will start at our office listed below.
Absolute Tour Center
1065 Budapest, Lazar street 16,
located right behind the Opera House.
1-2 people: 120 €, 3 people: 140 €, 4 people:160 €
over 5 people: 35 €/person
Child discount (3 - 12 yrs): 18 €
Full Tour Description
Duration: 3.5 hours
Explore Budapest with a local expert and learn about Hungary’s culture, sights and customs. The tour begins with a quick introduction to the city before heading out to check out some of the city’s most cherished sights.
Our tours give you ultimate flexibility when deciding what you want to see. Here are some of our suggestions on what to go see:
- Heroes’ Square with and introduction to Hungary’s rich history and culture through the ages
- City Park with Vajdahunyad Castle – with a peek into Széchenyi bath house
- The Millenium Metro
- St Stephen Basilica
- Danube Promenade, Chain Bridge
- Inner Central Pest – Opera, Andrassy, Deák Square, Elizabeth Square
- Buda Castle District – Royal Palace, Fisherman’s Bastion, Matthias Church
A stop for coffee and a traditional Hungarian pastry is included on the tour.
Seeing Budapest with a local private walking tour is the best way to see the city. Our guides are all certified and highly trained professionals.
We reserve the right to alter and change the tour program without prior notice due to construction, city closures for events, festivals and so on throughout the year.
Private English speaking guide, coffee or soft drink with 2 homemade pastries, public transport tickets during the tour, many stops for photos and questions.
Entry fees to sights and museums, food and beverages except where noted, transport to the meeting point or from the conclusion point, gratuity/tip.